34189 Pacific Coast Hwy. Suite 204
Dana Point, CA 92629
199 S. Monte Vista Ave. Ste. 2
San Dimas, CA 91773
Dreams can become reality with a thoughtful plan and the discipline to follow it.
Having spent 22 years in the corporate financial planning world I learned that planning makes sense and creates value at the bottom line when properly executed. I also learned I preferred to create my own destiny, so I left my corporate position with my acquired skills in tote to build my business of helping individuals reach their financial goals.
After undergoing an industry training program with Morgan Stanley in Newport Beach, I joined Zuk Financial Group in 2003 because I wanted the freedom to build my practice without regard to specific investment plans, products or platforms. Today I enjoy the independence I craved and use the professional skills I’ve developed working with educators as well as self-reliant, professional women to achieve their financial goals.
In my investment advisory and financial planning practice, I represent a complete spectrum of mutual fund families, stocks, bonds, annuities, and life and LTC insurance programs. Clients’ financial priorities are unique and by spending time with them to learn and appreciate their situations, I am able to provide solutions consistent with their needs and goals. Good communication is the heart of any successful collaboration and a key component of my approach to working with clients in a financial planning capacity. My clients can expect comprehensive analysis, effective and ongoing dialogue, and implementation and monitoring of an agreed upon plan or solution that is easily measured against their expectations.
I am passionate about what I do. My process is client-centric and solution-oriented. Whether it’s helping my educator clients maximize their State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) or Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) pension benefits or developing a financial plan for a self-supporting, professional woman who wants to achieve financial wealth and independence, I strive to be the most trusted advisor to my clients. It’s both my challenge and my reward.
Let me prove this to you.
Securities Licenses: Series 7 and 66
CA Insurance Lic. #0D82095
You may also be interested in the following articles
- Bag Lady Syndrome
- Planning for Retirement When You Are Single
- What Are Catch-Up Contributions Really Worth?
- Aspects That Influence How Much Your CalSTRS Benefit Will Be Each Month
- Tell Your Beneficiaries About Your Accounts and Policies
- Smart Financial Moves in Your 20s, 30s, 40s & 50s
- What Women Shouldn’t Retire Without
- Women & Retirement Perceptions
- The Things Most Likely to Kill Us
- What Will the Election Do to the Market?
- Moving Into a Nursing Home Facility
- How Can Women Save More for Retirement?
- How Can You Make Your Retirement Money Last?
- How Can Divorced Women Achieve a Financially Healthy Retirement?
- Volatility Is Not Risk
- What You Need to Know About Alzheimer’s and Power of Attorney
- The Brexit Shakes Global Markets
- Who Has to Pay the Debt after You Die?
- Stocks & Presidential Elections
- Putting Your Tax Refund to Work
- You Retire, But Your Spouse Still Works
- Advancing Toward Your Career Goals
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work for You
- Are Women Reluctant to Talk About Money?
- ABLE Accounts for Loved Ones with Disabilities
- Money Concerns for Those Remarrying
- Valuable Financial Tips That Women Should Apply In Their Lives
- How to Get Started with Financial Goal Planning – The Basics
- When a Minor is a Beneficiary
- 6 Effective Retirement Strategies for Smart Women
- Making Investment Decisions
- White House Proposes Changes to Retirement Plans