700 Franklin Street
Napa, CA 94559
22936 El Toro Road
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Paula Key, President Zuk Financial Group, co-founded the company with Cory L. Zuk to help employees of public schools and non-profit organizations reach their financial goals. Paula earned her Doctorate in Curriculum Development from USC, and became one of the youngest principals in the State of California. After founding Zuk Financial Group, Paula earned her CFP® designation and has continued to assist thousands of professionals with their retirement planning. She is a Registered Representative with LPL Financial, a well-respected Broker-Dealer.
With more than 35 years experience in the financial services industry, Paula is an experienced advisor in the area of financial consulting, retirement planning, wealth preservation, tax and estate planning. Paula has created an environment of sharing and learning throughout the organization while respecting the independence of the Zuk Advisors. She has assembled a select team of financial services professionals to support the needs, goals and aspirations of financial advisors.
- Making Investment Decisions
- Financial Planning Tips for Professional Women
- White House Proposes Changes to Retirement Plans
- ABLE Accounts for Loved Ones with Disabilities
- Who Has to Pay the Debt after You Die?
- What Women Shouldn’t Retire Without
- Smart Financial Moves in Your 20s, 30s, 40s & 50s
- Tell Your Beneficiaries About Your Accounts and Policies
- Planning for Retirement When You Are Single
- Money Concerns for Those Remarrying
- You Retire, But Your Spouse Still Works
- How Can Divorced Women Achieve a Financially Healthy Retirement?
- Valuable Financial Tips That Women Should Apply In Their Lives
- Aspects That Influence How Much Your CalSTRS Benefit Will Be Each Month
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work for You
- How to Get Started with Financial Goal Planning – The Basics
- Volatility Is Not Risk
- Putting Your Tax Refund to Work
- How Can Women Save More for Retirement?
- 6 Effective Retirement Strategies for Smart Women
- Are Women Reluctant to Talk About Money?