700 Franklin Street
Napa, CA 94559
22936 El Toro Road
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Paula Key, President Zuk Financial Group, co-founded the company with Cory L. Zuk to help employees of public schools and non-profit organizations reach their financial goals. Paula earned her Doctorate in Curriculum Development from USC, and became one of the youngest principals in the State of California. After founding Zuk Financial Group, Paula earned her CFP® designation and has continued to assist thousands of professionals with their retirement planning. She is a Registered Representative with LPL Financial, a well-respected Broker-Dealer.
With more than 35 years experience in the financial services industry, Paula is an experienced advisor in the area of financial consulting, retirement planning, wealth preservation, tax and estate planning. Paula has created an environment of sharing and learning throughout the organization while respecting the independence of the Zuk Advisors. She has assembled a select team of financial services professionals to support the needs, goals and aspirations of financial advisors.
- Tell Your Beneficiaries About Your Accounts and Policies
- How Can Divorced Women Achieve a Financially Healthy Retirement?
- What Women Shouldn’t Retire Without
- Putting Your Tax Refund to Work
- Planning for Retirement When You Are Single
- How Can Women Save More for Retirement?
- Valuable Financial Tips That Women Should Apply In Their Lives
- White House Proposes Changes to Retirement Plans
- You Retire, But Your Spouse Still Works
- Financial Planning Tips for Professional Women
- Saving Early & Letting Time Work for You
- Are Women Reluctant to Talk About Money?
- Smart Financial Moves in Your 20s, 30s, 40s & 50s
- Who Has to Pay the Debt after You Die?
- 6 Effective Retirement Strategies for Smart Women
- Making Investment Decisions
- Aspects That Influence How Much Your CalSTRS Benefit Will Be Each Month
- Volatility Is Not Risk
- ABLE Accounts for Loved Ones with Disabilities
- How to Get Started with Financial Goal Planning – The Basics
- Money Concerns for Those Remarrying